Our Client and Carer Reference Group provides us with valuable insights into our members’ changing needs and expectations and we encourage you to participate!
Clients, carers and their families are at the centre of everything we do and so it’s natural we want to receive your feedback – whether that’s good or bad. Your involvement allows us to deepen our knowledge and align our services to what suits your needs.
As an organisation, some of our best connections are with those who visit our centre. Interactions with our clients mean you will have a better insight into our processes and gain valuable knowledge into the way we operate.
Role of the Client and Carer Reference Group
The group will report directly to the Consumer Advisory Committee. You will play an important role with strategic decisions made at the top level by the Board.
Joining our reference group will give you the opportunity to have a say in our strategic decisions. As a member you will:
- Have the opportunity to make valuable contributions regarding our services.
- Lead initiatives locally on issues which are important to you.
- Encourage and facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Be part of a valuable client partnership, to strengthen communication.
- Suggest improvements and highlight areas of weakness and strengths.
Meetings are run on a bi-monthly schedule, every second month, via phone or Zoom. You’ll meet other clients, carers and family members, all from a variety of backgrounds of different ages.