If you have a complaint or feedback
Perron Place welcomes feedback and complaints on our services to help us improve and deliver the best experience to you and your family. We understand there might be an occasion when you want to express a complaint so we have developed a process to make it possible.
How to let us know
You can let us know how you are feeling via:
- speaking to a staff member or facilitator face-to-face
- telephone (08) 9311 8276
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may involve another person as an advocate at any stage of our complaints process.
Behaviour of all parties
Your complaint will be received with a positive attitude and treated promptly and fairly. When engaged in our complaints process, Perron Place expects its staff, volunteers and stakeholders to: respect each other’s dignity; be fair and courteous to each other; keep all matters confidential and give high priority to resolving the complaint.
Perron Place will not respond to complaints made by any person whose conduct during the process is unreasonable.
If your complaint is not quickly resolved, it will be passed onto a manager or executive staff member.
- will let you know, within two working days, that your complaint has been received; and
- will tell you how long we expect it will take us to resolve your complaint; and
- may contact you further if more details or discussion are required; and
- will contact you every ten working days at least to inform you of the progress of your complaint until it is finalised.
If you do not find this response satisfactory, please let us know.
For more information please read our External Stakeholder Complaint Management Policy [doc, 37kb]. You can also download an abbreviated version of the External Stakeholder Complaint Management Policy (Abbreviated) [doc, 30kb].