Updated Friday 7 May 2021
We have an ongoing commitment to providing services throughout the coronavirus pandemic and the spread of COVID-19. Keeping our clients and their families safe and healthy is our top priority.
Perron Place staff and visitors need to adhere to government health requirements including use of the SafeWA app and contact register.
If you have any questions or concerns about an appointment you have scheduled, or our service provision during this period, please contact our friendly reception staff on (08) 9311 8276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you can do
We encourage our clients to continue to stay safe and that includes:
- If you’re feeling unwell, please stay at home and consider visiting a COVID testing clinic.
- Being mindful of social distancing, ideally keeping 1.5 metres apart from anyone else.
- Washing your hands and your child’s hands with soap and water (preferable) or sanitiser where not available.
- Regularly spraying down hard surfaces and tops.
- Minimising physical contact with the elderly and people at high risk, especially people with suppressed immune systems or ongoing health conditions.
Further information on COVID-19
The Australian Government’s Department of Health (link opens in new window) website provides up-to-date information about COVID-19. The NDIS (link opens in new window) is also providing information which may assist your family.
The Disability Information Helpline provides information and referrals on 1800 643 787 or visit https://www.dss.gov.au/disabilityhelp (link opens in new window). The Helpline is available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm (AEDT), excluding national public holidays.
COVID-19 Vaccination Program
Perron Place supports the Australian government’s COVID-19 vaccination program and is staying up-to-date with the latest program information released by the Australian Department of Health.
We will be supporting our clients, their families and everyone in the Perron Place community throughout the vaccination program rollout.
We encourage all clients and the community to visit the government’s COVID-19 vaccination online resources to keep themselves up to date.
Through these resources you can learn more about the priority rollout, preparing to receive the vaccination, information for people with disability, and you can also access the vaccination eligibility checker.